TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE UP AFTER RETURNING TO BLACK** Bosch Automotive Systems Corp, a car-parts maker affiliated to Robert Bosch of Germany, jumped 3.57 percent to 145 yen. That compares with a 0.79 percent fall in the transport equipment subindex . The company late on Thursday posted a group operating profit of 4.11 billion yen ($34.76 million) for the January-June period, compared with a loss of 1.57 billion yen a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Bosch Auto, TEPCO, Arai-Gumi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.