TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **BROKERS UP ON REPORT OF POSSIBLE SECURITIES TAX BREAKS** Daiwa Securities Group Inc , Japan's second-biggest brokerage house, up 3.4 percent at 517 yen and rival Nomura Holdings Inc up 1.67 percent at 1,398 after a newspaper report on possible securities tax breaks helped revive hopes that individual investors may return to the stock market. Business daily Nihon Keizai Shimbun said on Wednesday the ruling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Brokers, Nippon Seiki, Mizuho" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642