TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **SECURITIES STOCKS GET LIFT FROM BUSINESS FEDERATION COMMENTS** Top broker Nomura Holdings Inc up 2.78 percent at 1,443 yen, and number-two ranked Daiwa Securities Group Inc up 6.04 percent at 579 yen, helping the sector subindex gain 2.6 percent as the morning's top performer. On Monday, local media reported the Japan Business Federation has called on the government to make capital gains on stock trading exempt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Brokers, Sumitomo Heavy, real estate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.