TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **CAR PARTS MAKERS DOWN AFTER HONDA CUTS FORECAST** Shares in car parts makers such as Press Kogyo Co are down after Honda Motor Co Ltd cut its full-year group operating profit estimate by 14 percent, highlighting a clouded earnings outlook for the sector. Press Kogyo down 5.41 percent at 70 yen. Kayaba Industry Co Ltd , a leading maker of automobile shock absorbers, down 3.31 percent at 263 yen. Oil seals maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Car parts, brokers, Sumitomo Heavy, real estate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642