TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **ADVANTEST , CHIP STOCKS DOWN WITH U.S. PEERS** Advantest Corp, a maker of chip testing devices, down 3.38 percent at 6,280 yen after a six percent tumble on Philadelphia's semiconductor index and paring a seven percent jump on Friday. Raising concerns about the capital spending outlook for Japan's chip equipment makers, Bear Stearns on Friday cut its earnings estimates on Intel Corp , saying the world's largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Chip stocks down, Nissan up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642