TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **CHIYODA CONTINUES CLIMB ON IRAQ CONTRACT HOPES** Chiyoda Corp up 3.59 percent at 317 yen after touching a two-year high of 318 on continued hopes that post-war reconstruction of Iraq's oilfields will create large-scale project opportunities for the plant engineering firm. Chiyoda specialises in oil refining and petrochemical plants. 0134 GMT **WE'VE STARTS BELOW IPO PRICE IN JASDAQ DEBUT** We've Inc first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Chiyoda, We've, Sankyo Seiki, Kinugawa Rubber" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642