TOKYO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **CHUGAI DOWN ON BIG OVERSUBSCRIPTION TO TENDER OFFER** Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd down 16.07 percent or 194 yen at 1,013 after the drugmaker said late on Friday that Swiss drug firm Roche Holding AG had filled its tender offer to buy 30 million shares at 2,800 yen each. The company said the offer was oversubscribed more than eight times at 265 million shares, leading some investors who had bought the stock on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Chugai, Furukawa Electric, Nissan Diesel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642