TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **CITIZEN WATCH DOWN AFTER PROFIT WARNING** Japanese watch maker Citizen Watch Co Ltd down 0.71 percent at 698 yen, a day after it issued a profit warning. Citing damage from a stronger yen and one-off restructuring charges, Citizen Watch said on Thursday it had cut its group net profit forecast by three billion yen to 7.0 billion yen ($58.43 million) for the year to March 2003, with its sales estimate for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Citizen Watch, Nippon Steel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.