TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **COLUMBIA MUSIC PLUNGES AFTER FORECASTING RED INK** Columbia Music Entertainment Inc down 11.94 percent at 118 yen after Japan's oldest music label said on Wednesday that it now sees a group net loss of 1.30 billion yen in 2002/03, compared to its original forecast for a 300 million yen profit. The company, restructuring under the guidance of U.S. investment fund Ripplewood Holdings, appointed director Masao ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Columbia Music, Advantest, Toyo Tire, Pioneer," is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642