TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **COLOMBIA MUSIC DIVES AFTER SLASHING FORECAST** Columbia Music Entertainment Inc down 19.4 percent at 108 yen, the biggest percentage loser on the first section of the Tokyo bourse after the music software company slashed its group profit forecast for the year to March 2003 to a loss of 1.3 billion yen from a profit of 300 million yen. The company, Japan's oldest music label, is restructuring under the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Columbia Music, Wowow, Toyota, Mitsui Mining" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.