TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **CYBOZU UP AFTER DEUTSCHE STARTS COVERAGE WITH "BUY"** Software developer Cybozu Inc up 8.79 percent or 21,000 yen at 260,000 after Deutsche Securities said it had initiated coverage on the stock with a "buy" rating and a target price of 350,000 yen. In a note to clients, analyst Hideki Goto said that given Cybozu's growth potential the stock was undervalued at the current price-to-earnings ratio of about 20 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Cybozu, Rinnai, Japan Telecom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.