TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **DAIDO LIFE UP, DEUTSCHE STARTS COVERAGE WITH BUY RATING** Daido Life Insurance Co up 9.3 percent or 20,000 yen at 235,000 yen after Deutsche Securities started coverage on the stock with a "buy" rating and a target price of 270,000 yen. Deutsche said Daido, which became Japan's first life insurer to go public in April, was attractive because it held a relatively small amount of shares compared to casualty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Daido Life, Toshiba, Tokyo Dome, DoCoMo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.