TOKYO, March 20 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday: **MOST DEFENCE STOCKS HIT BY PROFIT-GRAB ON WAR START** Koken Ltd , a maker of masks that protect against chemical and biological weapons, down 7.18 percent at 905 yen on continued profit-taking after the widely anticipated U.S.-led military campaign on Iraq began during the midday break. Shares of Koken hit a two-month high of 1,140 yen on Monday. Gas mask maker Shigematsu Works Co Ltd down 6.35 percent or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Defence stocks, Papermakers, Nintendo, Konami" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.