TOKYO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **DISCO DOWN DESPITE Q1-3 PROFIT REVIVAL** Disco Corp, the world's largest integrated manufacturer of semiconductor grinding and cutting equipment, down 4.92 percent at 4,830 yen despite having said on Friday that it returned to the black in the nine months that ended on December 31. The company posted a net profit of 323 million yen ($2.74 million). Deutsche Securities renewed a "sell" rating on the stock on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Disco, Point, Mitsubishi Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.