TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **DOUTOR COFFEE UP, MARKET SAVOURS Q1 RESULTS** Coffee shop chain Doutor Coffee Co Ltd up 180 yen or 3.24 percent at 5,730 yen after announcing firm first-quarter earnings. The shares earlier rose to as high as 5,780 yen after it said it earned group net profit of 576 million yen ($4.85 million) in the first quarter compared to 453 million yen in the previous quarter. Group sales rose to 14.48 billion yen from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Doutor, Toyota, Orix, Noritz, Advantest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642