TOKYO, July 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **E*TRADE UP ON STRONG PROFITS** E*Trade Japan KK up 6.37 percent at 63,500 yen, outperforming a 1.95 percent rise in the benchmark Nikkei average . Japan's largest online broker in terms of the number of client accounts attracted buyers after it said on Wednesday its group recurring profit in the April-June quarter more than doubled from 128 million yen a year ago. E*Trade is owned by Internet investor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-E*Trade, Toyota, Shimano" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642