TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **EXPORTERS FOLLOW WALL ST UP AS WAR IN IRAQ GETS UNDER WAY** Sony Corp up 2.23 percent at 4,580 yen, leading strong gains in exporters after U.S. stocks rose on Friday for the eighth straight session as the war in Iraq got under way. In the auto sector, Toyota Motor Corp up 2.64 percent at 2,915 yen, leading a 2.81 percent in the transport sector subindex . Office equipment and camera giant Canon Inc up 4.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Exporters up, Advantest down on loss forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642