TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **FUJI PHOTO UP ON YEN, U.S. MARKET REBOUND** Fuji Photo Film Co Ltd up 210 yen or 6.09 percent at 3,660, having recovered quickly since it hit a 10-month intraday low of 3,390 yen in the previous session. The U.S. stock market's rebound and a weakening in the yen encouraged investors to return to Fuji Photo and other major exporters, traders said. The U.S. Dow index logged its best weekly gain since mid-May ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Fuji Photo, autos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642