TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **FUJI TV UP, ANALYSTS PLEASED WITH PROFIT PLANS** Fuji Television Network Inc up 51,000 yen or 7.79 percent at 706,000 yen after some brokerages, including Deutsche Securities, upgraded or affirmed their ratings after an analysts' meeting. Deutsche said in a note to clients that Fuji TV told analysts the company saw parent-only recurring profit for the April-June period exceeding the company's planned profit for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Fuji TV, Oji Paper, Shimano, Nissan, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642