TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **FUJITSU DOWN ON MURKY FORECAST, US ACCOUNTING CONCERNS** Fujitsu Corp down 1.78 percent at 1.78 yen, underperforming a 2.07 percent rise in the benchmark Nikkei average and approaching a nine-year low. On Friday Japan's biggest computer maker said its operating loss in the April-June quarter narrowed from a year earlier, buoyed by a rebounding chip market, but warned of looming risks to its full-year outlook, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Fujitsu, Doutor, Toyota, Orix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.