TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **FUJITSU BELOW 400 YEN ON EARNINGS WOES** Fujitsu Ltd down 4.37 percent at 394 yen, trading below the 400 yen mark for the first time in over two decades after Japan's biggest computer maker earlier in the week said it would stay in the red this year on the IT slump and further costly job cuts. On Tuesday, the electronics and IT conglomerate posted a net loss for the July-September quarter of 91.01 billion yen, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Fujitsu, Hitachi, Toppan Printing, Mazda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642