TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **FUJITSU EXPANDS LOSSES ON HEAVY FOREIGN SELLING** Fujitsu Ltd down 7.0 percent at 332 yen after hitting a two-week intraday low of 330 yen some 10 minutes before the end of the morning session on heavy foreign selling, traders said. Big selling was seen through Goldman Sachs, Ark Securities, UBS Warburg, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan and Merrill Lynch. During late afternoon trade on Tuesday, Japan's top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Fujitsu, Honda, Seiyu, Paris Miki, CIS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.