TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **FUJITSU UP AFTER Q2 GROUP NET LOSS NARROWS** Fujitsu Ltd, Japan's biggest computer maker, up 3.74 percent at 444 yen, after it said its net loss narrowed in the second quarter, thanks to a chip market bounce and cost cuts. Fujitsu, also Japan's fifth-largest chipmaker, posted a second-quarter group net loss of 91.01 billion yen, compared with a loss of 119.28 billion yen a year earlier. The company stuck with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Fujitsu, JVC, Mitsubishi Electric, banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.