TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **FUJITSU DOWN ON MURKY FORECAST, U.S. ACCOUNTING WOES** Fujitsu Corp down 30 yen or 2.74 percent 709 yen, after marking a low of 704 yen -- a level not seen since November 1993. On Friday, Japan's biggest computer maker said its operating loss in the April-June quarter narrowed from a year earlier, buoyed by a rebounding chip market, but warned of looming risks to its full-year outlook, spooking investors. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Fujitsu, Trading houses, Arabian Oil, UMC Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.