TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **FURUKAWA ELECTRIC EASES ON REVISED EARNINGS OUTLOOK** Furukawa Electric down seven yen or 1.86 percent at 370 yen, easing slightly in reaction to the company's downward revision of its earnings estimates and an announcement it would pay no interim dividend. Furukawa, Japan's biggest electric wire and cable maker, said it now expected a group net loss of 115 billion yen ($968.2 million) in the current year to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Furukawa Elec, Fujitsu, Doutor, Toyota, Orix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642