TOKYO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **FURUKAWA DOWN AFTER JDS UNIPHASE DOWNBEAT GUIDANCE** Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Japan's biggest optical parts maker, down 21 yen or 7.22 percent at 270 yen. Second-ranked Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd down 5.21 percent at 691. Japanese telecoms equipment manufacturers came under pressure after JDS Uniphase Corp , the world's number-one maker of fibre-optic components, cut its first-quarter sales guidance. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Furukawa Electric, Nissan Diesel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642