TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CONTINUES LAST WEEK'S REBOUND** Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, the world's second-largest fibre-optics maker, up 4.74 percent at 376 yen, extending a 17 percent jump in the previous two sessions as investors cover short positions after last Wednesday's fall to a 2002 low. "Foreign hedge funds started covering shorts on Furukawa last week and that provided a spark that continues so far today," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Furukawa Electric, Sumitomo Coal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642