TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **FUTABA INDUSTRIAL DOWN AFTER OPERATING FORECAST CUT** Futaba Industrial Co Ltd down 5.95 percent or 74 yen at 1,170. The car parts maker cut its group operating profit for the year to March after the close on Friday by 13 percent to 10.70 billion yen ($86.08 million), although it raised its estimate for sales. Following the revision, Deutsche Securities cut its rating on the affiliate of Toyota Motor Corp to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Futaba, Sony, Yodogawa Steel, Ito-Yokado" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.