TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **GENTOSHA MAKES STRONG DEBUT, IPOs IN VOGUE** Gentosha Inc, a Tokyo-based book publisher, first traded at 2.01 million yen, 68 percent above its initial public offering (IPO) price of 1.2 million yen on the Jasdaq market. Internet server services firm Admiral Systems Inc last traded at 217,000 yen, 74 percent above its IPO price on the Mothers market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. A dealer at a mid-tier brokerage ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Gentosha, Admiral Systems, Sanyo Electric" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642