TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **HITACHI CONSTRUCTION UP ON IMPROVING EARNINGS** Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Ltd up 7.49 percent or 39 yen at 560 after the maker of hydraulic shovels said on Wednesday it recorded a group net profit of 1.84 billion yen for the first half, compared to a loss of 7.51 billion yen in the same period last year. For the full year to March, Hitachi Construction boosted its group net profit forecast to 3 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Hitachi Construction, Columbia Music, Advantest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642