TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **HITACHI INFORMATION UP ON STRONG EARNINGS** Hitachi Information Systems Ltd up 11.72 percent at 2,860 yen after the data processing firm affiliated with Hitachi Ltd on Tuesday posted a strong 23.6 percent rise in group net profit to 2.3 billion yen ($18.69 million) for April-September. The company, which merged with Hitachi Information Network in October 2001, also posted a 41 percent rise in sales to 80.80 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Hitachi Information, Nitto Denko, Sanyo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.