TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **HITACHI DOWN AFTER CUTTING 2002/03 FORECAST** Hitachi Ltd down 2.24 percent at 480 yen. Japan's largest electronics maker said during afternoon trade that it had returned to the black in the last quarter but cut its full-year operating profit forecast by 25 percent as the IT recovery stalled and weak demand hit its heavy industry operations. Hitachi now expects a group operating profit of 159 billion yen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Hitachi, Toppan Printing, Mazda, Wowow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642