TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **HONDA DOWN DESPITE BOJ INCREASING SHARE-BUYING** Auto maker Honda Motor Co Ltd, one of several issues heavily held by banks, down 5.25 percent at 4,150 yen as a decision by the Bank of Japan to expand its share-buying scheme to three trillion yen ($24.85 billion) from two trillion came as expected. The scheme, aimed at absorbing the impact of share selling by the banks, was introduced last September. But with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Honda, Cesar, Marudai, Chiyoda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.