TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - The following stock is on the move on Tuesday. **HONDA UP AFTER RECORD Q1 EARNINGS, SHARE BUYBACK** Honda Motor Co Ltd up 3.39 percent at 5,190 yen. Japan's second-largest automaker posted a record April-June group operating income at 170.82 billion yen, up 12.8 percent from a year earlier, fuelled by brisk U.S. sales of light trucks. Honda also said it would buy back up to three million of its own shares, or up to 15 billion yen ($125.4 million) worth, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Honda higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642