TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **HONDA DOWN AFTER U.S. CONSUMER DATA LAGS FORECAST** Honda Motor Co Ltd, Japan's second-biggest automaker, down 1.32 percent at 4,500 yen, falling together with some other exporters after weaker-than-expected U.S. consumer confidence data fuelled fears of slack U.S. consumer spending during the crucial Christmas shopping season. The Conference Board, a U.S. private business group, said its consumer confidence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Honda, Kikkoman, Juki, Daio Paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.