TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **HONDA DOWN AFTER NSSB CUTS RATING TO UNDERPERFORM** Honda Motor Co Ltd down 1.22 percent at 4,060 yen after Nikko Salomon Smith Barney (NSSB) cut its rating on Japan's number-two ranked automaker to "underperform/high risk" from "in-line/high risk" and lowered its target price to 4,200 yen from 5,800 yen. In a note to clients, NSSB analyst Noriyuki Matsushima said he was increasingly concerned about a slowdown ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Honda, Seiyu, Paris Miki, Fujitsu, CIS, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642