TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **HONDA REBOUNDS AFTER DEEP PLUNGE Honda Motor Co Ltd up 2.97 percent at 4,510 yen, rebounding after a downward earnings forecast revision and two investment ratings cuts had sent shares in Japan's second-largest automaker down 13 percent on Tuesday. Honda on Monday had posted record results for the half year ended in September, but undershot many analysts' expectations with its performance and unsettled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Honda, Toyota, Canon, banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.