TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **ISETAN UP ON MOODY'S UPGRADE** Department store operator Isetan Co up 27 yen or 2.49 percent at 1,111 yen after Moody's Investors Service upgraded its senior unsecured ratings to Baa3 from Ba1 and set its outlook at stable. Moody's said the latest move reflected Isetan's improved cash flow and credit profile, its cost-cutting measures, and expectations that the trend-setting department store would strengthen its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Isetan, Furukawa Elec, Fujitsu, Doutor, Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642