TOKYO, Oct 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **ISUZU SOARS ON BANK AID PACKAGE AGREEMENT** Isuzu Motors Ltd up 21.62 percent at 45 yen after a company source told Reuters the truckmaker had received a final confirmation from its banks on the financial aid package it requested in August, including 100 billion yen in debt-equity swaps. The source also said Isuzu plans to end production of sports utility vehicles (SUVs) at its U.S. joint venture with Fuji ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Isuzu, Nitto Denko, banks, Koyo Seiko, Seiyu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642