TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **ITO-YOKADO UP ON REPORT OF PROFIT JUMP** Japan's largest retailing group Ito-Yokado Co Ltd up 3.68 percent at 5,070 yen. It will likely see an 18 percent jump in group operating profit for the business year to February 2003, reaping steady profits from its convenience store unit, Seven-Eleven Japan Co Ltd , the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported on Friday. 0127 GMT **BANKS UP AFTER REPORT OF RCC BAD-LOAN PRICING ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Ito-Yokado, Banks, Union Tool, Kanto Auto Works" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.