TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **ITO-YOKADO HITS 15-YR LOW ON INSTITUTIONAL SELLING** Ito-Yokado Co Ltd , Japan's top retailer, down 3.44 percent at 3,090 after falling as low as 3,040, its lowest level since late 1997. Traders said it was facing heavy selling by banks, insurers and corporate pension funds. "Ito-Yokado's fundamentals are strong but unlike some of its rivals unfortunately the company has not announced plans to buy back shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Ito-Yokado, Paris Miki, Toyota, JFE, Tokyu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.