TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **ITO-YOKADO UP DESPITE PROFIT WARNING** Ito-Yokado Co Ltd up 1.82 percent at 3,350 yen as the firm's profit warning late last week came with few surprises. Deutsche Securities on Monday maintained its "buy" rating on the stock as well as a target price of 5,500 yen. Japan's largest retailing group said on Thursday it now expects a consolidated net profit of 20 billion yen ($165.2 million) for the business year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Ito-Yokado, Toho, Nikko Cordial" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.