TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **ITO-YOKADO DOWN, RETAIL SALES DATA WEIGHS** Top retailing group Ito-Yokado Co Ltd down 0.53 percent at 3,730 yen following bearish retail sales data for September. Ito-Yokado's convenience store unit Seven-Eleven Japan Co Ltd down 2.64 percent at 3,320 yen. Before the open of trade, government data showed retail sales in Japan fell 3.0 percent in September from a year earlier, racking up the 18th straight month ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Ito-Yokado, Toyoda Gosei, banks, Benesse, ITX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.