TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **ITX TUMBLES 12 PCT AFTER SLASHING H1 FORECAST** ITX Corp down 11.94 percent or 16,000 yen at 118,000 after the info-tech unit of trading company Nissho Iwai Corp slashed its earnings forecast on Friday. After the close on Friday, ITX said it expects to have made a group net profit of 500 million yen ($4.02 million) for the six months ended September 2002, compared to its initial projection for net profit of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-ITX, Isuzu, Fanuc, Daiwa Securities, Nikko" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642