TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **NO SPLASH FOR JINENDO IN MARKET DEBUT** Jinendo Co Ltd, operator of a chain of public bathing houses, first traded at 2,200 yen, on par with its initial offering price in its debut on the Jasdaq over-the-counter market. Of the 300,000 new shares and 50,000 existing shares offered, 133,600 shares changed hands on its first day of trade. Jinendo is one of only a few operators of a chain of large bathouses in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Jinendo, Towa Real Estate, Brokers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642