TOKYO, June 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday: **JR EAST SOLID, BENEFITS AS TECHS, EXPORTERS SHUNNED** East Japan Railway Co up 1.09 percent or 6,000 yen at 556,000 yen, outperforming a 0.80 percent fall in the benchmark Nikkei index . Last week the government sold its remaining stake of 500,000 shares in JR East at 532,000 yen per share. Investors are looking to diversify their portfolios away from more volatile technology-based stocks and into stocks less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-JR East, paper, banks, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642