**MITSUBISHI PHARMA DOWN ON MINISTRY WARNING** Mitsubishi Pharma Corp down 8.72 percent at 775 yen after Japan's Health Ministry said on its Web site that it had told the Osaka-based firm to make an urgent warning to hospitals and doctors on the usage of its anti-stroke drug. The ministry said 12 people who were given the drug, edaravone, had died of acute renal failure and that it could not rule out a link between 10 of the deaths and the use of the drug. Mitsubishi Pharma's fall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-JVC, Mitsubishi Electric, banks, car parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.