TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **JVC UP AFTER HIKING 02/03 PROFIT FORECAST** Victor Co of Japan Ltd (JVC) up 4.08 percent at 766 yen after the audio-visual equipment maker hiked its group net profit forecast for the year to March 2003 to six billion yen from 4.4 billion yen. For the six months to September 30, Victor posted a group net profit of 1.39 billion yen, after a net loss of 20.42 billion yen a year earlier. 0527 GMT **MITSUBISHI ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-JVC, Mitsubishi Electric, banks, car parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642