TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **KANTO AUTO WORKS UP AFTER DOUBLING PROFIT FORECAST** Kanto Auto Works Ltd up 5.47 percent at 636 yen after more than doubling its full-year group net profit forecast to 9.6 billion yen ($78.62 million). For the six months to September 30, Kanto, an assembler of Toyota Motor Corp's compact cars for the domestic market, said it would post a group net profit of 6.6 billion yen, up more than 300 percent from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Kanto Auto Works, Fuji TV, Capcom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.