TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **KENWOOD UP ON CAPITAL PLAN, TSE HALTS TRADING** Kenwood Corp up four yen or 4.6 percent at 91 on a newspaper report about a capital increase at the troubled audio equipment maker. The Tokyo Stock Exchange ordered a halt to trading in the shares as of 2.05 p.m. (0505 GMT) The Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported in its evening edition that Kenwood would receive about 25 billion yen from Asahi Bank, a member bank of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Kenwood, McDonalds Japan, Daido Life" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642