TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **KINUGAWA RUBBER SOARS AFTER UPPING PROFIT FORECAST** Kinugawa Rubber Industrial Co Ltd up 19.35 percent at 74 yen, the highest percentage gainer on the first section of the Tokyo bourse. The car-parts maker affiliated with Nissan Motor Co Ltd on Friday upped its group net profit forecast for the year to March 31, 2003 to 300 million yen ($2.44 million) from 250 million yen. 0151 GMT **FUJITSU GENERAL DOWN AFTER ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Kinugawa Rubber, Fujitsu General, Skymark" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.